Friday, May 14, 2010

I LOVE RAP: MY CHICK BAD EDITION @APACHE CAFE MAY 15, 2010


Kicking off Hip Hop Appreciation Week (HHAW) with a BANG!! Love out to Ms. Dia for putting the event together and all of the sistas that will be burning the stage down tomorrow with lyrics and skill, not gimmicks and hype. My fellow She the Hard Way sistas Boog Brown, Khalilah Ali, Sa-Roc will be featured along with a host of other talented ladies. This show will be powerful, I advise you arrive early so you don't miss anything. FTP and MOBB will be in the building as well, salute to dr. taj anwar, and I will be there vending the new staHHr logo tees. Ladies, I got you! I will have tanks and baby tees on deck. Brothas, I have the black and heather grey joints as well. Lotus 5000...

No comments:

Post a Comment